Why try Center4Speech?
At Center4Speech, you will find a unique husband and wife team of speech-language pathologists. John and Gretchen are part of every aspect of the treatment process, including evaluation, therapy, consultation, and management of insurance matters. We pride ourselves on taking time with our patients and their families so that we can provide a high-quality service.
We offer Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy through our partnership with AOT, Inc. CLICK HERE
We also offer psychological evaluations. To read Dr. Rick Glosser’s Bio click here.
The field of speech-language pathology encompasses a broad range of disorders that affect a person’s ability to communicate or even swallow. If you or your child is experiencing one or more of the following issues, speech-language treatment may be appropriate:
- Articulation – Sound Production
- Language – Using language to express/interact and the understanding of language. Understanding and use of certain parts of speech.
- Auditory Processing Disorder – How well the persons auditory channel works. Hearing appropriate sounds and filtering out background noise.
- Voice Problems
- Apraxia – The motor plan of speech production
- Dysarthria – A speech disorder caused by an identified neurological impairment.
- Genetic Disorder
- Swallowing – The pocketing and choking on certain food items.
- Difficulty Reading
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Augmentative Communication
We utilize the Kaufman Speech to Language Protocol to diagnose and treat our clients who present with apraxia of speech, significant phonological processing issues, and expressive language difficulties when appropriate.
We follow the SCERTS model of Autism Spectrum disorders to help identify and treat our clients with Autism.
We utilize and can offer advice for the best IPAD applications to use for carry-over!